BISS Dual Ch (T) Coppertop Just Glanzatme CD ET
Sire: Grand Ch Coppertop Perfect Liason CD TD ET
Dam: Dual Ch (T) Coppertop Catch A Glance CDX ET
“Kendra” is Miss Personality and a bit of a wild child who loves life to the fullest. At 6 weeks she could out run anyone to the gate and still runs like a greyhound everything is a race!
At 6 mths and 1 week old of age Kendra took out a 20 point Best of breed award and Minor in Group.
At 9mths Best In Show at the Dobermann Open Show and from there has become a consistent winner, unbeaten in her classes for the whole of 2008 (Vic) and picking up either reserve, challenge or best of breed at every show entered. Plus gaining her tracking dog title and passing her track 3. She gained her CCD & CD titles in obedience and her Aust Champion title all before the age of 2.
- Baby in Group : 27th January, 2007
- Baby in Group : 12th March
- Baby in Show : 17th March
- Minor in Group : 15th April
- Best of Breed (20 points) / Minor in Group : 21st April
- Minor in Group : 25th April
- Minor in Group : 13th May in S.A.
- Best in Show : Vic. Dobe Open Show : 29th July
- Puppy in Grp: 11th August—Dobe Specialist Mrs Gwen Ford
- Junior in Group : December, 2007
- Reserve Challenge from Junior class under Mr. I Akiyama (Jpn): January ADI, 2008
- Challenge Bitch—Mr C. Sykes March 2008
- Two Best of Breeds and two Junior in groups, in the one day, March 2008
- Reserve Challenge Bitch Sydney Royal: March 2008
- 2 CCD passes on the one day with scores of 98 & 96 and 2 first places : 9th June
- CCD Title with a score of 96 & 1st place plus runner up best of breed in the show ring: 28th June
- 4th CCD pass & 1st place plus again winning in the show ring with Best of Breed and Runner Up in Group: 29th June
- Passes track 1 at Gippsland: 19th July
- Passes track 2 for TD Title in gale force winds: 21st July
- Best of Breed: 2nd August
- First Novice pass scoring 188 & 2nd place at the Obedience National : 3rd August
- Challenge Bitch & RUBOB and champion title under Dobe specialist Mr Sudarsan, (India) : 9th August (aged 21 mths)
- Passes track 3 with a grading of Very Good: 18th August
- Challenge bitch & RUBOB under Mr. Achariyawan (Thailand) : 30th August (entry of 28 dobes)
- Challenge bitch & RUBOB : 31st August
- CD title scoring 186 and 2nd place : 19th October
- 1st Intermediate Bitch class Victorian Dobermann Specialty: November 1st.
- Best of Breed: November 16th
- 2 Reserve challenges Spring Fair, Sydney: November 21st & 22nd
- Best of Breed: December 7th
- Challenge Bitch under Mrs L. Chothithada (Thai): 28th Dec
- Challenge Bitch/RUBOB under Mr. M. Landsberg (SAF): 29th December, 2008
After a very pleasing 2008 Kendra has started off 2009 well, picking up challenges at most shows she has attended. Although she won’t be present at every show as we have young Paris to title and some other youngsters coming out soon too, Miss Kendra will have to take her turn and be there as often as possible.
- Challenge Bitch & RUBOB: 3rd January, 2009
- Intermediate in Group: 9th January
- Best of Breed & Intermediate in Group under Mrs E. Parker (NZ): 11th January
- Challenge bitch/RUBOB under Mr A. Kazmierski (Pol): ADI 24th January
- Best of Breed under Mrs A. Hennigan (Can): ADI 26th Jan
- Challenge bitch/RUBOB: 15th March
- Challenge bitch/RUBOB: 21st March (AM show)
- Best of Breed: 22nd March
- 12th April: Kendra goes Best in Show at NSW Dobermann specialty under Mr Philip Martin of Phillmar Dobermanns USA, from 109 entries.
- 14th April: Reserve challenge bitch Sydney Royal
- 3rd May: Challenge bitch/RUBOB/Intermediate in Grp Rocklea, Qld
- 16th May: Challenge bitch/RUBOB
- 13th June: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Jag Best of Breed)
- 14th June: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Jag Best of Breed)
- 21st June: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Josh Best in Group)
- 27th June: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Josh Best in Group)
- 28th: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Josh Best in Group)
- 4th July: Best of Breed (Josh CC/RUBOB)
- 11th July: Challenge bitch/RUBOB
- 13th July: Awarded TDX title
- 19th July: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Josh Best of Breed)
- 20th July: Awarded Tracking Champion title also gives her Dual Champion status
- 25th July: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Jag Best of Breed)
- 26th July: Challenge bitch (Jag Best of Breed/Josh RUBOB)
- 1st August: Challenge bitch/RUBOB (Josh Best of Breed)
- 9th August: Awarded Endurance title
- 15th August: Challenge bitch/RUBOB Lilydale Kennel under Mr J Walsh (Ire)
- 29th August: Challenge Bitch (Josh RUIG) Mr R Tesoro (Phl)
- 5th September: A/Bred in group
- 6th September: Best in Group
- 2nd October: Best In Group Canberra All Breeds
- 3rd October: Reserve Challenge Bitch ACT Specialty
- 30th October: DCV Specialty, 2nd Open bitch class
- 14th November: A/Bred in Show (Specialist P. Luyten)
- 29th November, 2009: Best of Breed, Irish judge.
- 25th December Kendra whelped 11 beautiful black babies and has spent some time out of the ring but now the time is right for her to get back to business and follow in her father’s footsteps and chase points for her grand title.
- July 10th: Best of Breed
Due to an unfortunate accident Kendra has been retired from the show ring, something that has devastated us. She is the ultimate show girl, the best I have ever had the pleasure of owning/showing and I will miss her fabulous attitude. If a miracle happens and she recovers fully she will return!!!! XXX
Critique by Mr Billy Smith (Qld)
1st place Intermediate bitch class
Black bitch, good breed type, medium size, square and elegant. Correct scissor bite, dark almond shaped eye, wedge shaped head, high set ears, muzzle lacks underjaw. Neck strong, clean nape, flows into well developed forequarter, straight round bone, cat feet. Correct topline and underline, well balanced hindquarter, correct tail set.
Critique by Mrs Hillary Partridge-Duckham
So close between 1 & 2, just love her type. Excels in head and neck with clean cut outline & well sprung ribs. Good tuck up and alert expression. Lost out only on movement.
2nd place Open bitch
Critique by Philip Martin (USA) Philmar Dobermanns
1st Open bitch & Best in Show
My first place bitch was a very pretty standard size bitch. Very smooth, poured into her skin. Pretty head, went around the ring nice. Had a nice level topline, nice forechest. Very pretty bitch.
“The bitch was beautiful, elegant, smooth, clean one piece standard Dobermann.” “I asked them both to come to the centre and stand on their own. At this moment the bitch, unflinchingly and with intensity, owned the ground she stood on making her most deserving to be my best of breed”.
Quotation from Mr Phillip Martin (USA)